Friday, October 8, 2010

Finally Friday....

Wow..it's finally Friday. It's been a busy week at the flower shop. We finished up seven weddings and a funeral today. It has been a whirlwind week. Monday started out as mad rush and as the week went on it kept snowballing. Wednesday I made casket sprays. The economy must be getting better, we had a lot of walk-in orders. We went through almost 300 roses. For our reward today we all ordered a 10'' pizza. Not just one pizza, but one for each of us. Judy had mushrooms with sausage, Heather had cheese, Linda had Hawaiian and I had three meat. We sat around the table and looked at each other and we couldn't believe that we each had our separate pizza. We try our best to eat healthy here in the shop. There is always fresh fruit and we each try to bring in snacks that are good for us. But after the week we just had we figured we deserved pizza. But each of us left at least a piece or two to take home so I guess you could say we didn't eat the whole pizza.
I'm looking forward to my weekend with Thomas. I have to deliver three of the weddings Saturday morning and then I'm off. We'll be working on the hot tub house. I reminded Thomas that the first snowfall might be six weeks away. He told me not to remind him.
I hope everyone enjoys your weekend and you take the time to get out side and enjoy the beautiful fall weather.

No comments: