Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Updates...........

The race at Kentucky Speedway was great. Thomas and I enjoyed our date. The track is really nice and from each seat you have an overall view of the track. Thomas knows all about race tracks from all his years of working at MasterSbilt. The facility was designed with the fans in mind. They are adding a new seating section and work was in progress. Now for the best part of the evening...Diamond Rio. As usual they were great. They played at lot of their old music and mixed in a few newer ones. Thomas is not a country music fan, but he did enjoy his self. I do wish I had taken my sign...the one that said. "I'm friends with Scott McKain". That would have caught their attention and maybe I could have gotten back stage. But oh well, we still had an awesome evening just the two of us.
My appointment with the doc....it was wonderful news.

No comments: