Monday, September 13, 2010

getting back to normal....

It was back to work this morning. Leg is on the mend. I was so touched by all my friends that called, sent cards, sent text messages or left gift bags on my porch as I napped in the afternoons. Thomas, Sarah and Sandra were my rock last week. My BFF Linda, bless her heart she brung supper to us one evening.
Cindy and Jill took time off from work, to set in the waiting room and keep the girls company. Thomas kept them all in line from what I hear!! My church family was keeping a vigil with prayer.
I'm blessed to be surrounded by such wonderful caring friends.
It was back to normal as soon as I walked into work. Phone was ringing, folks were coming in and I was to meet with two family's as they needed to choose flowers for their loved one. Customers were asking how I was doing.
I'm off tomorrow (Tuesday) and I meet with the doctor to check on things. Waiting for the test results will drive you crazy. But you just have to have faith and know that things will be fine.
One friend called Sunday and said, the test will come back--all clear!! That's what we are praying for. Yep...just got to have faith.

No comments: